Defined by sleek curves and a groundbreaking single level cockpit, this Lagoon 42 catamaran offers limitless possibilities for an enviable lifestyle on the water.
This brand new 2019 model comes with the updated interior option, which provides a more elegant and superior feeling, with plenty of space for family living onboard. The main saloon makes for the perfect relaxation space in the evening and the 4 cabins are well-appointed, extremely bright, and comfortable.
The self-tacking headsail and the innovative layout ensure easy handling even when you’re sailing shorthanded.
There are just 2 steps up to enter from the stern and an entirely flat surface forward into the saloon for seamless indoor-outdoor living.
Ergonomic helm station at the coach roof bulkhead offers:
- direct communication between the cockpit and saloon
- improved circulation, forward and aft of the helm station
- direct access to the coach roof for easier access to the boom
Mast further aft offers many advantages on a cruising catamaran:
- a self-tacking genoa for ease of use
- a shorter boom for ease of maneuvering
- mainsail broader near the head, taking advantage of the less turbulent wind for a real improvement in performance
- re-centering of the weight, which greatly reduces pitching.
If you fancy a spot of sun, stroll down the boulevard-wide side decks to the expanse of the foredeck and settle down, or climb through the helm station and use the sun lounger atop the bimini.
At anchor you have a fabulous shady space in the aft cockpit with plenty of room to lounge about, huge amounts of storage, two bathing platforms, and davits that take the effort out of launching and retrieving a tender.